This position requires a problem-solver with solid experience in web technologies, browsers, and user interface principles, including:
- Working as bridge between UX Design and Application implementation.
- Working along with enterprise Front-End architects.
- Working with Agile team members and stakeholders.
- Ensuring code quality and application performance.
- Leading team technically and being mentor for juniors.
- Working as a team player focusing on reuse, performance, standards and delivery timeline.
- Understanding concepts such as mobile first, responsive design.
What It Takes
- 2+ years of experience with the following skills is required:
- HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, LESS.
- Asynchronous request handling.
- Cross-browser, Cross-medium development.
Familiarity with one or more is desirable:
- Databases and web service
- PHP, Ruby, Python, other languages
- Webpack and NPM
If this job interests you, please email your resume and your details to email@example.com.