According to Gartner, the market drivers and enablers of hyper-automation (i.e., digital transformation and IT automation) will be valued at around $596.6 billion by the end of 2022.
As businesses shift away from disparate effort- and resource-intensive systems, hyper-automation will be the new digital baseline. Favorably, leveraging this technology is easier now than ever, courtesy of ServiceNow’s RPA Hub.
The solution assists in designing quick, efficient, and intelligent work processes to maximize productivity. When used to its full potential, ServiceNow – powered hyper-automation can eliminate silos, increase business efficiency, and open up opportunities in relation to an organization’s digital endeavors.
ServiceNow RPA Hub – A Primer
The latest release of ServiceNow brings an automation engine – an inclusive automation tool that combines the capabilities of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and integration hub within the newest RPA Hub.
This strategic move has come after the acquisition of IntelliBot, a Robotic Process Automation company. The current technologies of the platform are combined with new RPA offerings to help businesses automate manual and repetitive tasks and connect any system seamlessly to ServiceNow to achieve better and faster value.
Features of RPA Hub
ServiceNow RPA hub application enables end-to-end automation for organizations. It provides a crucial management interface to assist organizations in developing, tracking, and managing robots for automation.
RPA hub currently features over 1300 inbuilt components such as computer vision, connectors, OCR, and actions to boost the time to value to advance automation.
Some of the main features of the RPA hub include:
- Management hub: Leverage centralized orchestration to manage, deploy, measure, monitor, and verify compliance of robots.
- Computer vision studio: Enable developers to create automation based on user interface and assist with building automation over applications such as virtual desktops and Citrix.
- Unattended robot: Execute unattended automation that does not require any human. More so, perform a self-login to the robot machine through the unattended robot login agent.
- Attended robot: Execute attended automation that requires the intervention of humans through ServiceNow attended robot software agent.
- Desktop design studio: Design automatic workflows with RPA desktop design studio. It helps users to develop, test, and execute the attended and unattended robots to rapidly scale automation. It also comes with a built-in flow designer to seamlessly pass information to the instances of ServiceNow.
Benefits of RPA Hub
- Boost employee productivity – When the workflows are automated, employees can devote more time using their skills rather than spending time on mind-numbing tasks.
- Save costs and improve efficiency – When human skills are combined with RPA tools, it can result in immense cost savings. As RPA speeds up the processing time and reduces the costly manual errors, the processing costs decline and output-per-employee increases.
- Accomplish precision goals – Human errors in departments such as accounts can result in major costs. RPA hub helps in achieving greater data accuracy with end-to-end automation.
- Improve data security – The use of RPA tools, in general, has become a security concern for many businesses. Data breaches and leaks are very common, but RPA comes with strictly defined parameters and reduces the risk of leaks across platforms.
- Automate in a non-disruptive manner – RPA allows businesses to test the waters as they evaluate opportunities for legacy deployments. It further helps organizations connect to cutting-edge intelligent automation.
How Is RPA Hub Useful for Customer Service Teams and ITSM?
Most businesses make 5-20% of sales through new customers and the rest 80% of sales from existing customers. Considering the high cost of gaining new customers relative to selling to existing ones, automating the customer service process with RPA is certainly a good investment.
Favorably, hyper-automation has increasing relevance in customer service and IT service management (ITSM), in general, while leveraging AI-powered natural language processing.
The key benefits stem from the reduced involvement of employees with repetitive tasks. As customer service is a high-commitment and high-maintenance domain, it requires immense employee effort.
On the back of hyper-automation, employees can save time on administrative tasks and turn their maximum attention to a better customer experience.
When the resolution time is improved, disputes decrease, and the overall customer satisfaction climbs up. In that light, some potential use cases include:
- Financial sector: Hyper-automation, in this sector, concerns data entry, payment processing, invoice generation, forms processing, and data management. It allows chatbots to address customer service requests immediately and route issues per needs.
- Insurance sector: RPA Hub enables better customer satisfaction in the insurance industry by providing instant support to the fluctuating volume of customers and reducing waiting time for processing claims.
Get Started to Unlock the True Potential of Hyper-Automation with the RPA Hub
In the coming years, there will be noteworthy evolution in the ways enterprises leverage RPA for their operational workflow. Beyond that, sophisticated RPA Hub will continue to enrich the business value by integrating automation with complex business process management and IT systems.
Now is the time to get started with unlocking the true potential of hyper-automation with RPA Hub. Talk to a specialist to learn more.